Naples, Florida is a tropical paradise in south Florida. It is a beautiful area, and many people desire to live there. It is world renowned for shopping, dining, golfing and beautiful beaches. If you are looking for a piece of paradise, try reaching out to R.L. Bailey Realty, Inc. as your premiere source for all things Real Estate in the Naples area. They can help pick you up as much as Naturaful does for your chest. (LOL)
Let’s face it….we love to shop! There are lot’s of places to shop in Naples. You might be able to find Revitol Eye Cream which is only available online, but you can find lot’s of other products. There are several malls in the area:
- Coastland Maill – Over 100 stores and food
- 5th Avenue South – Art Galleries and European Bistros
- Mercato – Upscale Shopping, Dining and Entertainment
- Miromar Outlets – Over 140 designer and brand name outlets
- Third Street South – Old Naples, stylish shops and galleries
- Tin City – The Old Marine Marketplace – unique boutiques and eateries
- Village on Venetian Bay – 2 Waterfront Shopping Plazas
- Waterside Shops – Designer and specialty stores
Are you an art lover? There are a couple of must see’s in the Naples area.
- Big Cypress Gallery. Clyde Butcher’s black and white photography. He has some impressive shots of the Everglades. It is quite a unique place to visit. Address: Ochopee, FL (Everglades) 34102 Phone: (239) 695-2428.
- Collier County Museum, 3301 Tamiami Trail E. Naples, FL 34112 Phone: (239) 774-8476
Brought to you by dermeffacefx7reviews.com
Naples, Florida got its name when people described the bay as “surpassing the bay in Naples, Italy.” Not surprising that the name would catch on. The town of Naples was purchased back in 1887 by a group of Kentuckians. One of the first things they did was to build a pier out into the Gulf of Mexico.
Naples garnered a reputation as a winter destination. People would flock here to escape the northern cold.